Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Beginning stages of Baby Nursery



I have some detail painting to do on this wall. 


 I had to alter the brown panels on this window.  The crib was given to me as well as the shelf in the corner.  I have had the shelf for a while, but it looks great in here.  The bins came from the Christmas Tree Shops.  They were a great deal!



The chest was also given to me - its full of cloths that were given to me and there are more that didn't fit! God is good!  I have a lot of detail painting to do on this wall.


I made the valences out of a green tablecloth and sewed the leaves and buttons on.  So far this room has been pretty inexpensive!  I had a gift card to Target that I used for the brown panels and tablecloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment