Saturday, July 16, 2011

Free Stuff!

A friend of mine (Sydney) that goes to church with me found me all kinds of free baby stuff.  She babysat for this couple that is moving to CA and they were getting rid of all kinds of things.  Thankfully Sydney threw out my name when the lady asked if she knew anyone who needed a crib.  She gave me the crib and then offered me all kinds of other things!  What a blessing! The best part is all the furniture is white - the exact color I wanted!  Here are some photos of everything. Its a mess, but I have already organized it all and put together some of the stuff for the baby's room.

There was a play mat, car seat bundler, bedding and tons of clothes!


Hamper, boppy pillow with cover, exersaucer, and toddler car.


Crib and changing table.  (The table is missing a lot of parts.)

Chest of drawers.  I don't really have room for a changing table and this chest will double as a changing table.  My in-laws may take it and try to fix it.


Toy chest.  There is also a rocker in the back.  I got it at Goodwill and painted it white.  It needs to be recovered still.


Picture of my living room packed with all the stuff!  It was a blessing!


 The last two are of me... getting a lot bigger!  These pictures were at 26 almost 27 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment